We are happy to offer boarding services to our beloved clients. We spend so much time bonding and connecting to your dogs, we want them to have a safe comfortable place to stay at during your absence. At Party Dog daycare, we promote a calm energy environment and want your dog to be able to have a stress-free enjoyable stay.
Dogs that board at Party Dog MUST attend daycare regularly to be accepted for boarding. Requiring regular attendance prior to a boarding stay ensures the following:
– Your dog is properly acclimated into our pack.
– Comfortable in our environment.
– Knows our routine and staff.
– Able to rest and relax at night in a comfortable place.
– Amount and time of required attendance is on a case-by-case basis to be determined by staff.
– Dogs must be comfortable in a kennel, free from visible anxiety, and not be an excessive barker.
– All dogs are monitored by our 24-hour live security camera system with sound during their overnight stay.